I did this workout last night, after getting the idea from a fellow PT. Let’s just say I can feel my legs today! It’s another simple workout routine, that doesn’t require any equipment, except from a box, bench or step you can use to jump on. If you don’t have that, why don’t you do Tuck Jumps instead, where you jump up and pull your knees up.
As the header suggests, this is not easy. I was close to beetroot red when I finished. If you’re tough, you do 2 rounds. If you’re made of steel, you do 3. Let me know how you go!
Beach Workout Number 4
- 100 Star Jumps
- 90 Sec Skipping (you don’t need a rope, just skip)
- 80 Box Jumps (or Tuck Jumps of you don’t have a box)
- 70 Jumping Lunges (Split Jumps, alternating sides)
- 60 Sec Squat Hold (up against a wall)
- 50 Bodyweight Squats
- 40 Squat Jumps
- 30 Burpees
- 20 Push-ups
- 100 Seconds Mountain Climbers (if you don’t have a chance, do 10 seconds on and 10 seconds off for 2 minutes)
Good luck! This is how I looked afterwards;
Closest to a beetroot, a tomato or a crayfish in colour?
Disclaimer; I strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor before beginning any exercise program. If you are under 18, pregnant, nursing or have health problems, consult your doctor about specific medical conditions.