This week I rounded 200 posts on my blog. That’s a fair few words. Let’s just say most of my posts are an average of 500 words, that’s 100,000 words. That’s a book, isn’t it? I figured I would celebrate my little achievement with a Top 10 list of the most read posts on Awesome Ashild (apart from the home page and Who Am I, they don’t count in my opinion). If you haven’t already read them, have a look at
- What Happens When Your Mother Tells You She Is Fat?
- LCH- Real Fat Is Satisfying Your Hunger
- Amazingly Yummy Low Carb Scones
- So, Who Is This Awesome Ashild Anyway
- Hugging Is Good Medicine
- Something Every Day
- I’ll Start Monday (Promise)
- Stop Lifting 1Kg Dumbbells
- So What About Exercise on LCHF – Is It Even Possible?
- Super Easy Super Yummy Strawberry Soft Serve Ice Cream
and just as a bonus, this is a post written this week and it’s climbing incredibly fast and will very, very soon be in the top 10 posts; Open Letter To All Personal Trainers.
There you go, a little celebration of Awesome Ashild and the 200 posts (and counting). I hope this will keep you entertained on a Sunday. Feel free to share any of them on your Facebook, StumbledUpon or elsewhere if you find them interesting, amusing, educating or just want to share 🙂 And this is for you;