What Inspirational Pictures Should Look Like

I love these, they are just too funny! What do you think??

inspo9 inspo8 inspo7 inspo6 inspo5 inspo4 inspo3 inspo2 inspo1

Make sure you follow my blog so you don’t miss any updates. It’s easy to share articles with the buttons below. You can also Like my Facebook Page and Follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Photos from here.

This entry was posted in Personal Development and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to What Inspirational Pictures Should Look Like

1. Gwennie says:

*chuckles* I think the redone way is the inspirational messages. *grins*

2. Ice_Badger says:

These are much healthier messages 🙂

3. This is amazing! I’ve been hating those stupid f*king so called “Inspirational pics” since they started circulating my Facebook newsfeed about a year ago. Being happy with yourself means that you achieve the goals you’ve set, not the goals others’ve set for you.

4. 52milespermonth says:

amazeballs. love this and everything here is so true. I definitely enjoyed the cookie.

5. katyhancock says:

I just saw these and really love them 🙂 We need more things like this out there

6. zibitblogs says:

LOVE these! So much better than the originals.

7. Amy @ Healthy and Fit for Real says:

I love these! “inspirational” quotes can actually make you feel worse about yourself- we are human and cannot expect perfection.

8. DE says:

Real messages for real people. Awesome!
    Inspiration is individual. These original messages are not.
    Love the inspirational graffiti

9. I would add f&@k the scales too!

10. josieb222 says:

These need to go all over the internet! Pinterest! Facebook! Twitter! Girls these days need to see them

11. improvartz says:

Haha! Funny! When I clicked the post, I definitely was not expecting that first one. Did you make any of them? :p